better place, ... E-Car Pitstop of the future ?

This is for anything that has nothing to do with my game, bored stop by and chat a while

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

Forky
Ancient Moderator

better place, ... E-Car Pitstop of the future ?

Post by Forky »

http://www.betterplace.com/solution/

I saw it recently on TV, and thought i share the link of it. It think it's a nice concept that starting rolling pretty fast.
I like the idea and lift my thumb up for this ^^
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Re: better place, ... E-Car Pitstop of the future ?

Post by LaLou »

Nice, really nice, but I bet the big oil company's would dissagree.
Forky
Ancient Moderator

Post by Forky »

sure they would disagree, but they don't have to decide that. Reneaut starts building cars fitting the better place solution, and if other car developers want to keep track with developement they should start doing that too (tbh, i'm quite disappointet by our german car developers, who haven't designed a good concept on at least a hybrid car for the market).

I like the idea of this and keep an eye on it ^^ Newer the less an Ex-SAP-Manager pushes it forward, and i doubt he starts it to get investors, take the money and hide somewhere with an unfullfilled dream.
Let's see if effie drives an electric car soon :lol:
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Mhaa, i loged in ,and there are toooo many new posts. i don't know where to start so i just thought to stop by here at the last active topic and ask ....forgot what it was ,so sorry Forky to interoped inter interupt to your thrw thread man.
I also kind'a saw effie there when i clicked the reply...what ? So i emm yes. i will read it later. soon ,i mean.
Ima'logout.

Edit -
Forky wrote: Let's see if effie drives an electric car soon
I hate to drive in a box . It feels like sardine, and i never eat fish. Ohh... and its too expensive here.
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday