Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Shay
recuerdame

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Post by Shay »

Just thought I would inform you that I have beat AC: Brotherhood...but not completely. I am at 98% sync and don't have all the trophies yet. I probably won't get all the trophies for it since I won't play the multiplayer most likely.
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Post by Moe »

I have yet to get this game. I have money, but that is probably going to go for Saint's Row 3, and an iPhone 4S(I know, I just got a new phone!! But that one would go to my dad, since his is starting to not work very well)
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I actually really liked this one. It was a lot more fluid and "somewhat" less glitchy. I think that's the only thing I hate about all of the AC games so far. If it was not for such a great story (imo), I would not play it. I have never played a more glitchy game in my life, even when I've been on alphas and betas. I like that you can go back and replay previous memories in this game. I also like that you can get either 50% sync or 100% sync in each mission/memory depending on certain requirements that you do or do not reach. I also really like that if you see a feather, treasure, or flag in your eagle vision, then it will display as a marker on your map. They also have maps for all the feathers, flags, and treasures that you can unlock and buy. Major plus! I spent forever and a day getting all the feathers in AC II.
Moe

Post by Moe »

I actually kinda enjoyed the searching for the feathers and stuff (Though I cheated and got a map off of the internet... I need to get brotherhood before I get revelations.
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it as well. I love it when games have little treasures of sorts to find. But let's face it, had there not been an online map eventually, it would have gotten rather tiresome and frustrating to find all 100. I found 76 feathers before resorting to the online maps and even that was starting to wear on me.
Moe

Post by Moe »

I have a map for all the crosses in he first one, and I have a guide that lists each specific feather, with a small map showing it's specific location, so I actually had like 80 different maps to find the feathers. But yea, I never would have found all of them otherwise.

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Yeah, I can't remember what site I used. They broke it down by district and then showed the map view of each feather and the actual visual location. Since I had 76 already prior to looking up the maps, I went to a lot of locations I had already been to and found that it wasn't there. Then I got all the way through and found out I somehow MISSED one. UGGGGGHHHH... So of course I had to go through all the maps again to find the missing feather.

:bang: