Imagination Land

Post any websites you find amusing here, or if you've only came here to plug your site then do it here.
raiden676
Satan's Bitch
Location: Locked in my hotel room using my nightmares to build a wall from society.

Imagination Land

Post by raiden676 »

http://www.neave.com/

A guy by the name of Paul Neave happened to think about a website playground that let's your imagination run wild. I first discovered this site last year and literally spent hours finding stuff to do.

Check it out...especially the Strobe! AWESOME!
"Goodbye cruel world. I'm leaving you today. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye! Goodbye all you people, theres nothing you can say to make me change my mind...Goodbye."

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.
Wesley
GOD

Re: Imagination Land

Post by Wesley »

This is nice! Still fairly structured. Easily navigable.

Want extra trippy, free form stuff?

http://www.magicbutter.com/wc_1.html

The Woodcutter... it will blow your mind.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
raiden676
Satan's Bitch
Location: Locked in my hotel room using my nightmares to build a wall from society.

Post by raiden676 »

Did you try out the Strobe? That stunt will give you a headache after a while.

Woodcutter is so cool!!!
"Goodbye cruel world. I'm leaving you today. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye! Goodbye all you people, theres nothing you can say to make me change my mind...Goodbye."

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I did indeed rock the strobe!

I don't use drugs, but I gladly influence my mind in other ways.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
raiden676
Satan's Bitch

Post by raiden676 »

I tried that out with a couple of friends in high school. They all thought it was cool, but a day later they came to me telling me that they got a headache.

I especially like the Vote Section. What randomness!!!

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.
raiden676
Satan's Bitch

Post by raiden676 »

I came up with an idea last night to include the Neave Light and any kind of music. Its actually pretty cool to sit there and play music with the Neave Light. As long as you keep up with the beats, is real awesome!!

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.
raiden676
Satan's Bitch

Post by raiden676 »

Anyone try out the Neave Television, and find something interesting?

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.
Nilex
Starting to fit in

Post by Nilex »

There were some cats sitting on a couch and then one suddenly started dancing :shock: I was hey wtfu?? She had some good moves!
...then the channel changed outta the blue :(
Reminded me of giving a remote to a woman :slap:
raiden676
Satan's Bitch

Post by raiden676 »

See that's the thing. I would have love to have seen that all the way through, but the way Paul Neave set it up was to show bits and pieces of randomness. I think my favorite was the guy with the big spoon. I think that would have been for some kind of kids educational television.

"My spoon is too BIG!!!"

My second favorite was the one with the hand working on turn tables. That was freaking awesome!!!

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.