What's your favorite game?

nich
I live here

What's your favorite game?

Post by nich »

Mine is Halo 3. No one plays it anymore but back in the day I had the most fun with my friends. We played insane custom games like duck hunt, and shark pit. Plus just playing casually on matchmaking with a bunch of guys goofing off over voice chat was fun too.

Good times.
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Re: What's your favorite game?

Post by Moe »

The Vent was a fun map!
It was 'Can You Survive' on 'The Vent'
It was an infection gametype where the alpha used a grav hammer to hit crap into a 'Vent' as it would be called, pretty much a dead end tunnel that you couldn't get out of..

As for my favourite game, either Red Dead Redemption or Fable III
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
nich
I live here

Post by nich »

Stateless wrote:The Vent was a fun map!
It was 'Can You Survive' on 'The Vent'
It was an infection gametype where the alpha used a grav hammer to hit crap into a 'Vent' as it would be called, pretty much a dead end tunnel that you couldn't get out of..

As for my favourite game, either Red Dead Redemption or Fable III
I think I know what you're talking about. But when I played it, it was called "Trash compactor" or something. Is that where the infected knocks the stuff down bellow into the cannons that will shoot it into the humans for a splatter kill? If so I liked that one. ;) I only wished it was possible to climb up and kill the dude to get points.

In shark pit the infected get into vehicles and try to run humans over. Humans have infinite grenades to blow the shazam! out of them. But they can also shoot you which my cousin abused so much.

My favorite Halo 3 custom game/map was duck hunt. Humans go threw an obstacle coarse while being sniped. They need to make it to the top to kill the infected. The game has so much creativity.

And yeah RDR is awesome.
If you don't have the temperament to pursue your dreams then no one is going to do it for you.

Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

Lol, on Sandtrap (i think that's the maps name) we would usually just drive around in circles around the map and see who the last person to get infected would be(unlimited amount of time).. One time, my brother got mad bcause I had remained the last man standing, so he unplugged my tv on me, so I just turned around and controled the warthog by looking through his friends screen(who was also trying to chase me)
Good time! :)
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I'm assuming this is favorite video game? Dead or Alive 2 for Dreamcast.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

This is a hard one. Going to go with Professor Layton because I'm cool like that.

EDIT: Wait... that's all about problem solving - that doesn't count as a video game! Harvest Moon.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
sizz
List Creator / Ancient Demimod

Post by sizz »

my favourite game is this really weird thing called NELG... its smurf frustrating, but pretty cool.
chex wrote:Well we are pretty jabberwocky'.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

:like:
Jonny Boy
Site Admin

Post by Jonny Boy »

Sounds like a scam...
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

It tried to make me click a giant red circle. I didn't trust it. Definitely something phishy about that...
Jonny Boy
Site Admin

Post by Jonny Boy »

Hey Shay wanna touch a giant hammer instead? ;)
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I think Cribbage is my favorite game. Although I like craps and blackjack, too. I used to play Worms:Armageddon for hours a day. Great game, that.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

My all-time favourite game is probably actually Minesweeper. It's not a video game though. Sorry, I'm in a Spanish mood, so my posts may suffer. I just had to mention that here because I almost wrote 'videojuegos'.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
sizz

Post by sizz »

GreatZot wrote:I think Cribbage is my favorite game. Although I like craps and blackjack, too. I used to play Worms:Armageddon for hours a day. Great game, that.
If we're talking card games.. well, drunk irish snap is awesome, especially played in german youth hostels at 3am... one of our lot broke his finger but meh, nevermind.
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Don't play Chinese snap drunk. It's violent enough when you're sober.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Jonny Boy
Site Admin

Post by Jonny Boy »

I used to play Worms World Party a lot with the guys I went to college with. We quickly learned that the ninja rope was one of the most useful tools in the game and if you could master it, you were unbeatable.

I also used to play a lot of Unreal Tournament with them and since we were all programmers / hackers we modded the shazam! out of it.
sizz

Post by sizz »

Alialialia wrote:Don't play Chinese snap drunk. It's violent enough when you're sober.
whats chinese snap?
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Confusing. You don't look at your cards, then the first person takes their top one, says '1' and puts it down face up. If it's an ace, you slam both hands on top of the card, if it's a king or a 2 you slam one hand down. The person whose hand(s) is/are at the top takes the pile and the aim of the game is to get rid of all of your cards. The one was just an example. The second person would say 2, third 3, and so on, just working around in a circle, and going back to one after thirteen. Same card = 2 hands, above or below = one hand.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

My favorite tabletop game is Settlers of Catan.
My favorite computer game(s) are the Myst series. Or other adventure games.
Jonny Boy
Site Admin

Post by Jonny Boy »

I hated Myst...

The civilization series was pretty good.

Ages of Empires I enjoyed

League of Legends is fun

Rise of Nations was really great