A present for Effie...

Don't lie. You're singing the song now, aren't you?

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

A present for Effie...

Post by chex »

Eff
Demimod

Re: A present for Effie...

Post by Eff »

You suck at cooking. You smurf up rice. You think Cayenne is that fat jabberwocky from around the way and Old Bay is the piece of shazam! that keeps calling the cops on you and your boys. Stop being such a smurf loser and grow a brain. Cooking is easy as shazam!. Learn it.
:lol: should be effie.com
seriously cooking ain't that easyy "as sh!t" . you need to know how the cooking should taste like in the end ,and i am tastless . also i keep loosing it when i cook - loos it in a way that i forget whjat i was doing till i see the smoke, damm its not funny . cooking ain't that easy ! it is easier to buy a sandwich like that . also the Maryland Blue Crap looks good . i wish i could :(
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

Ewwwww... the deep-friend Creme egg in a roll looked gross.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I agree with you, Effie. Cooking is a major pain in the bottom and it's way easier to just buy the shazam!. It seems no matter what I'm cooking and no matter how much I follow the recipe to the tee, I can never get it right. And some of the directions and explanations don't even make sense if it's something you've never even tried cooking before. I have a very bland taste, so I'm a pretty easy pleaser when comes to cooking for myself. However, trying to cook for Sean is definitely a battle I just can't win...for the exception of those Strawberry Empanadas. I can't get him to stop asking me to make those. Makes me almost regret it. :lol:
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Nice find! Eff, I can always send you more food colouring if needed. Taste that rainbow!