FPS for PS3?

Shay
recuerdame

FPS for PS3?

Post by Shay »

Ok, so I am extremely looking forward to Brink coming out. However, I need to prepare before hand. See, I grew up on PC first person shooters (FPS) which is COMPLETELY different than console FPS games. For whatever reason, I have a difficult time with aiming on one analog stick and moving with the other. Because of this, I have decided that the best way to get aclimated is to submerge myself in a PS3 FPS game for a little while until I get it down. So my question to all of you is what game(s) do you suggest to do this?
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Re: FPS for PS3?

Post by Moe »

I'm the exact opposite, I grew up on console FPSs, and have difficulty aiming on the PC
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Well that works great then! You can tell me what your favorite FPS games are and what you might recommend for me since I am looking to purchase one before Brink comes out.
Moe

Post by Moe »

Well... I play on the 360... I do have a bunch of friends on the PS3 though... -- But one game, that is on both, is Call of Duty [CoD: MW2 - for Campaign, or CoD 4 - for Online] -- I'd have to ask my friends for other ones though...
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Yeah, one of my buddies was saying today I should get Modern Warfare 2. I can probably get it pretty cheap at Gamers too, plus my 10% off if I go in wearing my Gamers hoody. :3
Moe

Post by Moe »

Yea, the only one they really came up with was Call of Duty...

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men