Castleville!!

bella
the two timer

Re: Castleville!!

Post by bella »

The game has been buggy lately, more than usual.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

I blame the Land's End quest.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

I contacted the customer support; they are friendly and all but somehow have no clue of how to solve a specific problem. They always give you stuff, which is nice and I surely won't complain, but this doesn't really help me with the problem.
One bug is that I can't place a plant from my inventory, it always says 'building cap reached'. Zynga's reply from some Julio was (even typed wrong) that it is because I have already the maximum of this kind of building and that I should try to build another one. I told Julio that a flower is no building and that I have none of these in my kingdom yet. It's a minor bug, I just wondered. They gave me some energy potions to stop complaining.
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Whoa, that's my problem too. Is it the dragon's breath by any chance? I like energy potions though. I should start copmplaining. :lol:
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

It is!

I got another reply from zynga, they told me to put the flower into storage and place it from there. I told them that this isn't possible because there are only two options in the inventory, using or selling.
I can't get the daily email reward, it tells me 'you can't have any more of this'. Being given some more energy is nice but what I really need is alchemist powder. >_<
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

To the flower issue, the answer to it was on the forum (seems the support team had no clue what I was talking about, the gave me the same reply a second time). If you have a flower of life in your kingdom, store it and then place the Dragon's Breath from your inventory. After that you can also place the flower of life again.
chex

Post by chex »

Yeah, that's what I had to do. Sorry, I would have answered that for you earlier, but I just got online.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I remember having that problem before I stopped playing! It totally got on my nerves because I REALLY wanted that dragon's breath flower. When I come back, it will be nice to know the solution for it. :)
chex

Post by chex »

I took a break for a couple days, and I started up again tonight. THe sudden influx of quests had me feeling overwhelmed, so I played Sims for a bit. My sim is a Shay.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Woman. It is 11 PM where you are at. Why are you NOT out celebrating the 4th? It's not like you have to work like I do.
chex

Post by chex »

I have kids in bed and a hangover when I take AJ to speech tomorrow morning would suck.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

:lol: I suppose that makes sense. It sounds like a battlefield outside. I can barely hear my callers. I'm contemplating some CV, but I really shouldn't. I don't need to get addicted to another game just yet.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Yay, another 'fill the bar to get some super duper reward'-task. Time for something new, these quests get tedious.
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Got it. It did the trick, the Dragon's breath is now in my garden.
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

:evil: I had 8 wedding cakes, then I had to go and shut down the computer. When I cam e back there were 7 wedding cakes. left. That is so not cool.
chex

Post by chex »

Did you collect one off the feed? That happened to me with the light breakfast when I was building the chateau. I've lost gold bricks that way, too. Contact customer support. They'll replace it, and probably give you extra shazam! on top of it. When I told them I was losing things I had collected, they gave me what I lost, plus some x30 energy potions and 30 alchemist powder!
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

I did collect them of the feed. When I clicked the ice bramble wall the wedding cakes was ticked, and it showed that I had 8, and now there's 7 again.
I too have lost gold bricks, and other stuff, but I was not sure. I am sure about this one though.
I will contact costumer support. Let's see what they have to say.
chex

Post by chex »

That's exactly what happened to me. They should hook you up. They've always been great about it whenever I contact them. It almost makes me happy to lose shazam!! :lol:
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

They gave you alchemist powder??? The only item they give me is energy, I should start complaining too when I lose items. I always blamed it on the game being buggy.
chex

Post by chex »

This is what I sent them when I couldn't post to the feed:
I am unable to post mortar and pestle requests to my wall. I have read the workaround, and the items are not showing up in my inventory, either. There have been at least three times that posting hasn't worked. I hope you can help me. Thank you!
This is what they replied:
A pleasant day to you! My name is Ana and I understand that you're unable to post for Mortar and Peslte at this time. I'm sorry for this inconvenience in the game. Although, rest assured that, we are working on getting this fixed so you may continue on, with your gameplay.

In the mean time, I have added the Mortar and Pestle that you need plus, 30 Alchemist powders and 3 Huge energy potions. I hope this helps you move forward in the game. Should you need further assistance, kindly let me know.
Bob Smith was so pissed that I got all that shazam!. :lol: