Castleville!!

Shay
recuerdame

Re: Castleville!!

Post by Shay »

Hey I think I figured it out in regards to the NPCs requesting items rather than giving quests. I think you can only have five active quests at a time. As soon as a quest cleared up, Rafael, Yvette, and Sonja all had questions. I chose the one that I thought would be the quickest to get. As soon as I had five active quests again, the remaining NPCs went right back to requesting items instead.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

That must be new. I had more than five quests at a time before.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Yeah, same. I remember having six quests at once. But twice tonight it's been the case. Also, I know it's in beta and everything, but it's really annoying me right now. I'm on the library quest for the bard where I need to build a library, tax it twice, and have five books. I had everything checkmarked except taxing it twice. Just needed one more. I refresh my game and suddenly I only have 1/5 books and it's no longer checkmarked. I didn't do anything that used my five books.
chex

Post by chex »

That sucks. I collected from my viking mine twice, but the second time never registered. I wasn't too worried about it, since I only had to wait another day to try again.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

It seems that all the game feeds are gone.
chex

Post by chex »

It was like that for a while yesterday, too, but resolved itself. I hope it's fixed again soon.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

I have turned off the music but not the sounds. It really freaked me out the first time Yvette started singing.
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

What suprised me was that I could give Bella the same four or five gifts over and over again. Did you get them once or more often?
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Ha! In your face, Sonja. She wanted me to sell my cow because it knew too much. But I really did not want to sell any of my cows since I worked to get them to adult. So out of curiosity, I bought a baby cow and sold it. Totally worked. :lol:
chex

Post by chex »

Damn it! Wish I had thought of that.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Totally just drew my Castleville character for my Scribble A Day. Looking forward to going home and scanning it! Still debating if I'm going to outline it in pen or not.
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

LaLou wrote:What suprised me was that I could give Bella the same four or five gifts over and over again. Did you get them once or more often?
I only got the items once. What I enjoyed at the beginning was that you don't have to ask people for a lot of stuff, but this seems to be increasing.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I got three notifications that someone sent me a crystal shard. I was excited because it meant I could make another explorer crystal. However, when I went to try and make one, it said I had none. :(
chex

Post by chex »

Give it a minute and refresh. That's happened to me before.

I opened another 16 crystal area today.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Yeah, they never appeared. At any rate, I am rather annoyed atm. I just spent the last half hour trying to troubleshoot my "Magical Connection", then register with Zynga forums, then gather information, and type up the following post JUST to have it FINALLY work an hour later after the issue even started occurring. I ended up not submitting the post since it finally started working, but very frustrating.
Hello.

I am currently stuck in a loop and unable to play Castleville. I have been playing off and on all night just fine. This started occurring after I completed the Royal Duds quest. As soon as click on Share Rewards or the X when it indicates I have completed the quest, I receive the following error:

"You seem to have lost your magic connection. Please refresh to get more CastleVille magic. Error: <see list of different error codes below>"

In the process of attempting to troubleshoot this, I have received multiple different error codes including (but not limited to):
6ddc-5a1b
0784-83a8
ccb6-b29c
0d88-d7a2
e3de-733d
daef-0099

My UID is 100003195021663. I am currently running CastleVille in Google Chrome v. 16.0.912.75 m on Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit with Shockwave Flash v. 10.3.183.10. I have attempted multiple refreshes including use ctrl+F5 to bypass cookies. I have deleted cache, history, and temporary internet files. I have logged out of FB and logged back in. I have restarted browser and tested in Firefox 8.0. Due to compatibility issues, I have not attempted with my IE.

Please advise.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

HO.LY.CRAP. Dude. It literally took me from like midnight till just before noon (some breaks in between) to COMPLETELY redesign my kingdom. I expect everyone to go look right now because I feel like I spent WAY too much time on it to not look nice.

:lol:
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Mine is way too crowded. It bugs me that some of the areas in between require twelve crystals to get, it looks like a patchwork blanket right now.
I want to have a nice castle wall, with a nice courtyard and a ditch, not a maze. I hate mazes.
chex

Post by chex »

I just opened up a 12 crystal area. It was a nice break from the 16 crystal areas. :lol:
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

It's tedious. Some beasts though seem to give crystals when banishing them, not only shards.

Raphael has grape juice on his mind and the other blonde wants a horseshoe. And what do you get if you give them what they want? Money. Duh, keep that stuff and stop bugging me.
chex

Post by chex »

It's worth it for something small that you already have in your inventory. Sonja was asking for hot buns, which require the bakery. I built a smurf bakery and gave her her damn hot bun to make her shut the smurf up. She gave me a couple quests, and now she wants another hot bun. Skank.