Oreo Cookies

Don't lie. You're singing the song now, aren't you?

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

Shay
recuerdame

Oreo Cookies

Post by Shay »

Alright ladies and gents. I want to know what type of oreo cookies you eat and how do you eat them? The are sooooo many different varieties and ways to eat them.

My favorite oreo cookies were the ones with pop rocks in them. They were kind of a trial period and didn't last long, but man they were addicting! Back then I straight up just ate the whole cookie like normal. Now, Sean buys the double stuff oreo cookies. I'm not a big fan of the cream filling like I once was. So now I twist the cookie so that one end comes off without cream filling. I eat that cookie, peel the cream filling off the remaining cookie, and then proceed to eat the second half the cookie. The cream filling goes in the trash. I know. I'm a blasphemy to oreo cookies.

:shock:
Wesley
GOD

Re: Oreo Cookies

Post by Wesley »

OH MY GOD! Ninja accused me of being the healthiest eater he knows because I scrape the filling into the trash!

Double Stuff = Double Barf. Might just as well eat a scoop of Crisco.
Original = The Good Stuff

However....

Famous Amos makes an Oreo-type sandwich cookie that is better than the original, in my opinion.
And I recently bought some Newman's Own sandwich cookies... amazing! Chocolate with chocolate cream, chocolate with peanut butter cream, ginger with vanilla cream. The chocolate chocolate ones are effing awesome. They taste like chocolate cake! The peanut butter ones are not bad. Good actually, just not awesome. The ginger ones are very very good! Very spicy, and the cookie holds up really well to milk!

Which brings me to another topic: The Dunk

I like to pry, then dunk one half at a time. I hold them as close to the edge as I can, then dunk and wait until that moment right before they break in half and fall in the milk. I don't always win. Ha ha ha! I saw a picture of winning The Dunk. The person did not pry the cookie. He or she used a fork, stabbed the cream, then dunked the whooole thing! This is a win for multiple reasons: No wet fingers, longer submersion because the cream prevents milk from saturating the cookie, and no broken cookie in the bottom of your glass!
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

That is friggin' awesome! I am not a fan of chocolate at all, especially chocolate cookie with chocolate frosting. However, I will try anything once. You bring me a cookie sometime and I will definitely taste it.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Friggin' hell, really? Damn. I should have looked first. :lol:
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Right on the first page. I feel like I'm in help... tsk tsk.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Yeah yeah, hush your mouth woman. I rarely scroll down in a forum. Lol. Guess I'll just lock this one here. Bummer.