Worst Blow Job ever

These are videos on Youtube or other stuff I find Hilarious!!!! These videos tickle my fancy a lot and appeal to my sence of humor specifically... which may be warped at times. Enjoy!
Shandit
Starting out

Re: Worst Blow Job ever

Post by Shandit »

Chex, if Shay and I came out to NY, no telling what would or could happen. One thing I do know us that it would be Hella fun. :D
It's all good!
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Aw, Shay and I behaved when she was out here last summer.

Mostly...
Redders
Artiste

Post by Redders »

woah wait, Chex is in NY right?

crap, my friend came back from there only a little while ago. if i woulda known i would have made her give you a package or take me with her or something >.>
Shandit
Starting out

Post by Shandit »

The mostly is what I'm afraid of.
It's all good!
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

Redness wrote: she knows that i don't add creepy strangers and she doesn't know how to work the skype app to save her life, so Ive got an advantage there.
my mom isn't quite like that... she knows I won't add creepy strangers, but she still wants to be safe, and she probably knows how to work the app.
Plus my iPod touch/iPad does not have a camera on it (cries)
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Red, yes, I'm in central NY.

Shandit, we play fun drinking games. :D
Redders
Artiste

Post by Redders »

Clovvach wrote:
Redness wrote: she knows that i don't add creepy strangers and she doesn't know how to work the skype app to save her life, so Ive got an advantage there.
my mom isn't quite like that... she knows I won't add creepy strangers, but she still wants to be safe, and she probably knows how to work the app.
Plus my iPod touch/iPad does not have a camera on it (cries)
orgy, i had to wait like, two months and i had to pamper my mom and build a huge argument about how Skype is good before she let me get one. it wasent until she saw my cousin Skpying that she let me.

aw, that sucks. i justgot my 4g itouch alittle while ago, for three kings day. i had already saved up enough money to get it but my mom said that she liked the effort i made to get all that money and that she would buy it instead so i could keep my money

so working at all those childrens parties were not in vain. i am now one itouch and $300 richer (i have yet to download any songs, still making a list.
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

I got my iPod touch for Christmas, and my iPad for my birthday. Don't worry though, there were bareley any other gifts.
Shandit
Starting out

Post by Shandit »

Not much on the drinking thing, but games that involve drunk women, HELL YES!
It's all good!