HSB

Want to share your favourite song? Talk about an awesome band? Do it here!
Donden
Artiste

HSB

Post by Donden »

Heaven Shall Burn, not too old band that has gotten famous really fast, think they only have like 4-5 albums, and I've heard they going up to a level of fans like In Flames and bands like that, wich is pretty much, since In Flames been playing for a lot more years than Heaven Shall Burn. The worst thing about that they aren't that old, is that they doesn't go world tour yet. They are going around in Germany and contries close to that until they got enough money for world tour and are sure to get full in most contries.
That has a good part too, it means I'm going to Germany this summer to see them on With Full Force 2010 festival near Leipzig, a little bit south of Berlin :)
*Some kind of signature*
Nailbunny
Ancient Moderator

Re: HSB

Post by Nailbunny »

Dear Donden,

Thank you for telling me of this band. I had never heard of them before. They are fantastic!!
"There's one at the door, at the gate to damnation. Is it thief, thug or Shay? There's one at the door, and there's room for one more till the end of Creation."
- Squatterbloat, from The Sandman #4 "A Hope In Hell"

"It's better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it." - Christian Slater in True Romance