Hitler's angry reaction to the iPad

These are videos on Youtube or other stuff I find Hilarious!!!! These videos tickle my fancy a lot and appeal to my sence of humor specifically... which may be warped at times. Enjoy!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Hitler's angry reaction to the iPad

Post by Clarence »

Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Re: Hitler's angry reaction to the iPad

Post by Clovvach »

Y'know when my friend first said iPad, at first I thought he was just saying iPod wrong.
SingerGirl1369
Posting Fiend

Post by SingerGirl1369 »

Clovvach wrote:
Y'know when my friend first said iPad, at first I thought he was just saying iPod wrong.
i thought the same thing. my dad was explaining it to me and i was like... "so it's a keyboard for the computer that is touchscreen" lolz... no... im way off...
NOTICE: Thank you for noticing this new notice. Your noticing has been noted and will be reported to the authorities!
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance... baffle them with febreeze!
Clovvach
Hideous Demon Spawn

Post by Clovvach »

SingerGirl1369 wrote:
Clovvach wrote:
i thought the same thing. my dad was explaining it to me and i was like... "so it's a keyboard for the computer that is touchscreen" lolz... no... im way off...
Now that I think about it, "iPad" is kind of a hillbilly way of saying "iPod"... y'know "Hey I jiz bat mahsalf an iPad"