Immortality

This is for anything that has nothing to do with my game, bored stop by and chat a while

Moderator: Yaz Pistachio

UnknownSoldier
Captain America / Assistant Game Tester

Immortality

Post by UnknownSoldier »

I think that smurf up stairs... the one everyone calls god... I think that sick smurf has a hard on for me. You know anyone that has cheated death more times than should be allowed? The guy would should have died early in life but some how managed to stay alive... its not a smurf miracle... its febreeze. I've been beaten broken shot stabbed tazed and yet some how I am still alive... maybe I need to go start cutting peoples heads of sayin there can be only one... wtf
Forky
Ancient Moderator

Re: Immortality

Post by Forky »

`*scrachtes head* Welcome back US!

Uhm ? You've been shot and stabbed ? Been to military again ? *scratches again*
I hope you are okay with your situation atm, uhm, but though i don't get it all.
Take care.

(And btw i saw a preview of a movie that seems to tell such a story of a guy that won't die. He than does danger stuff and comes out alive somehow, but his girlfriend somehow dislikes that... dunno the title anymore...but it reminded me a bit on final destination, yeah)

Hope you're froot loops okay
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

Everything happens for a reason :kiss:is good to have you back here!
bella
the two timer

Post by bella »

Sometimes shazam! just happens. We trying to find a reason for incidents is just a way of coping with the futility of some of these. But in this case I agree. Good to have you back.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Yes, one shot or one directed punch can be lot harmful then 20 shots.
Forky wrote:
(And btw i saw a preview of a movie that seems to tell such a story of a guy that won't die. He than does danger stuff and comes out alive
Was it Mr. gear and clippy?
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Post by Dowster »

Beaten, broken, shot, stabbed and tazed. Wow it almost sounds like you pissed of the police...

Anyways I hope you're off the soup soon, and that things start to look up for you for a damn change. Good to have you back mate