Fake

This section is to get to know each other better and talk about yourself, happy birthdays, introduce or welcome people to the forum... you know all that crap

Moderator: Beany

Eff
Demimod

Fake

Post by Eff »

Fake it or don't fake it? what is better? i would have let ya finish but i'm not talking sx, I'ma just saying, asking , is it better to fake something to make someone you care for happy? as long as it doesn't hurt you of course , or should we go with our feelings and truth all the way, like, no excte...exen...excten... not shazam!.
umm i guess i'll type the queastion mark now, ? .

this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j2DHUw8SZg
or thhat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-pYLO8RNs
Dowster wrote:This one time - also know as last Wednesday
Giana
I never sleep

Re: Fake

Post by Giana »

Sometimes i want to fake but...i am not good at that,so they can see i dont like it,even if i say i do.
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

Tישא צשלקד טםו ש נשג ךןקאda,DAMMIT

That makes you a bad liar. such as i.
I make a good lier though..
UnknownSoldier
Captain America / Assistant Game Tester

Post by UnknownSoldier »

whats the point in faking? make them happy with a lie or hurt their feelings witht he truth... no contest.

Yes that dress is ugly on you. Yes those jeans make your bottom look fat. No You cant brow my stuff. Dude go get a hair cut you look like shazam!. lies are pointless
Eff
Demimod

Post by Eff »

UnknownSoldier wrote:happy with a lie or hurt their feelings witht he truth...
Wow yeah. i would like to say that i am "hurt them with truth" but i think i am more like "happy with a lie". more often. I do "hurt with truth" ppl, but not the one i cares for\love.
Giana
I never sleep

Post by Giana »

In my opinion,the ugly dress,or the ugly hair cut,may seem ugly to me,to him/her,or others may be it is not ugly,so,i am more like:`may be if you try this color`then tell them i dont like it,cause it doesn`t mater if i like it..they should like it.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Tactful honesty is a good thing.

"I wouldn't say the jeans make your bottom look fat, but I would say that that a different pair might make you look less blimpified..." :?
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

They need to work out in the end that there's something wrong, like if they buy you a present which you hate each year, if you tell them that it's too expensive for them to keep buying you stuff like that and guide their choice.
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆