Candy Crush

Shay
recuerdame

Candy Crush

Post by Shay »

I am seriously addicted to this game... I tried really hard to stay away from FB games, but one extremely bored night, I saw some posts on FB for a game that was similar to bejeweled. I love wasting time on those types of games. This one has all sorts of levels, special powers, and the like. I also really like it because it doesn't require lots of neighbors and endless hours in order to play it well. If you guys ever get the chance, I suggest trying it out sometime. Maybe in your downtime while you're waiting for your energy to replenish in CastleVille. Haha..

Oh, and best part about it imo, you can also download it in the Android and Apple markets for free and link it up to your FB progress. So you can even play on the go.

:P

Dowster
Ancient Moderator

Re: Candy Crush

Post by Dowster »

We currently have no working PC/Laptop etc at home, but when we did Sara used to play a lot on King.Com - usually concentrate one one game at a time until rank got so high that winning became too hard. She won some good prizes in bejewelled tourneys a few years back, and towards the end of last year about £500 in 3 different pepper panic tournaments - the kind that runs for 48 hrs with an entry fee and overall top scores win, but of course our laptop and PC both died within 2 weeks, because otherwise we would actually be having a run of good luck and that can't happen..

Anyways, since being restricted to my old Iphone (which works fine but has a shattered screen) the only King.com game that she plays (as it's one of only 3 or 4 that actually have a phone app) is Candy Crush Saga, and she's getting pretty hot on that too, maybe some prize tournaments to come up if we ever get a comp up and running again :lol:
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

That's awesome! (except about the laptop crashing)

I'm just disappointed that the phone app only goes to 275 where as the fb game goes to 350. Since the lives are separate between the two but you get to keep your progress, I have been using my phone to go back through old levels and get three stars while on the pc trying to get past level...279 or 280 I think. I'm too lazy to look it up. Lol
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

289 (I looked it up for you).
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

:lol: Yeah, right after the post it got me thinking about Candy Crush again. So I went and played it some more. It actually turned out I was stuck on 279 and had been for about two days or so. But after that post I beat it the first try and breezed through the levels until where I'm currently stuck on. Haha
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

Apparently the makers of this game think it is important enough to try to patent "Candy" and "Saga"

This is old news, I know, but I kept forgetting to post it
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men