Google+ Games

Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Google+ Games

Post by Moe »

Google Plus now has games! The don't have very many right now, but Angry Birds is one of them, so it's all good!
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Shay
recuerdame

Re: Google+ Games

Post by Shay »

Yeah, I heard their games are pretty good, but I never actually played them while I was on Google+. I recently got deleted my Google+ profile so I'm out of the loop on that now.
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

Yea, I haven't played any of them lately, but I use my Google + A lot more than I use my facebook =P I'm almost done digging a grave for it[facebook]
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I am pretty much rid of all social networking/community sites except for this forum. I find myself digging into drama more often than not. I just don't want to continue to go down that path. So I'm getting rid of the things in my life that I really don't need and non-beneficial.