iSketch

Post any websites you find amusing here, or if you've only came here to plug your site then do it here.
Shay
recuerdame

iSketch

Post by Shay »

Online pictionary! Everyone join me. :D

http://isketch.net/
bella
the two timer

Re: iSketch

Post by bella »

Oh damn, it's time to go to bed. Instead of iSketch I read iWhore. :?
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

Well, she does that, too.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I had a few people ask so I thought I would explain. At the time I was too busy because I was in the middle of a game. Anyway, everyone takes turns drawing. It will let you know what and when to draw. When it is not your turn to draw, type in the top box your guesses. Even if you get it wrong, keep guessing! Your points are determined by the order in which you answer. First five people get points 10, 9, 8, 7, and 6. Everyone who answers after the first five get 5 points each. Bottom box is for chatting. Don't post your guesses there because it won't count. There is a circle timer in the upper right corner. You have until timer depletes to either guess the right answer or complete your drawing. If nobody is figuring out what your drawing is, you can give up to three hints. The first hint tells us how many letters there are. The second and third hints give us the first and second letters. Once someone has correctly guessed the sketch, you cannot give any hints.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

I played. I drew a caterpillar. It was cute.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~