Halo 5

Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Halo 5

Post by Moe »

The next game in series.. Second game of the second trilogy.

In this one you play both as Master Chief in Blue team (including Linda, Kelly and Sam, they were dubbed blue team back when they were kids first training tk be Spartans) and as Locke on Fireteam Osiris ( I don't remember the names, except him and Buck, who was one of the main characters in Halo: ODST) where Blue Team went AWOL to find Cortana, an AI, and Osiris are trying to hunt down and bring back blue team.

Gameplay was pretty good, although as a running review of this trilogy, being made by 343, versus. The original one, made by Bungie, the second trilogy hasn't bad near as good of a storyline.

Multiplayer has 2 majn categories. arena, which is the old fashioned matchmaking like from all the other games (its basically the same thing, just different abilities and maps), and Warzone, which has a bunch of different things you can do. You're supposed to capture bases to get points as well as side objectives that pop up, its new, which is exciting, though it's not exactly my cup of tea.

Overall I liked it, but was also disappointed because I keep expecting bungie quality stories...
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Wesley
GOD

Re: Halo 5

Post by Wesley »

Nice review!

I kinda wish Reaper were here to add his two cents, since he is a hardcore gamer now.
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Post by chex »

GreatZot wrote:

I kinda wish Reaper were here
Seven years ago, I NEVER thought these words would ever be spoken. Ever.
Moe

Post by Moe »

Has it really been that long!! How old was I when I joined I don't remember! It really doesn't feel like over 7 years to mee..
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Beany
Demimod

Post by Beany »

We've been on the new board for six and a half years, near enough.

And where is Reaper? Is he still too busy writing his book to come and say hello once in a while?
🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆
Moe

Post by Moe »

Well. You know what they say! Time flies when you're with family you love

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men