Facebook Games

Shay
recuerdame

Facebook Games

Post by Shay »

Back when I had a much large FB audience and news stream, I could easily blow an hour or two worth of time simply reading through updated posts for the day. However, it now only takes me five minutes, 15 minutes at most if there's an article I decide to read through. With that being said, it is much more difficult for me to kill an hour or so of time when I have nothing to do. So I was curious if anyone is currently playing any FB games that maybe I could just play on the side from time to time? Since my FB doesn't have any of my actual info on it, I'm not as concerned with blocking different games and apps.
chex
Guessing Games Queen. Suck it, Nich.

Re: Facebook Games

Post by chex »

I don't play them anymore. I miss castleville, but it got so buggy, and repetitive. I haven't really played Scrabble since my old Scrabble partner went douche on me.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

I almost considered castleville for a bit, but I remember spending waaaaay too much time on it and there were many aspects that it was better depending on how many friends you had playing. I don't want to get stuck in situations I can't have fun because I don't have many friends.
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

Back when I had a facebook account, it was very rare to catch me playing a game. There might have been 1 or 2 that my family drug me into, but otherwise, I didn't really play facebook games.

Wow, I almost can't even remember what I did do with facebook!
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
LaLou
Ancient Moderator

Post by LaLou »

Shay wrote:Back when I had a much large FB audience and news stream, I could easily blow an hour or two worth of time simply reading through updated posts for the day. However, it now only takes me five minutes, 15 minutes at most if there's an article I decide to read through. With that being said, it is much more difficult for me to kill an hour or so of time when I have nothing to do. So I was curious if anyone is currently playing any FB games that maybe I could just play on the side from time to time? Since my FB doesn't have any of my actual info on it, I'm not as concerned with blocking different games and apps.
Couldn't you learn to crochet to kill time? LOL
I play a few Facebook games, but usually I try to avoid posting progress. Candy crush, Farm heroes saga, Bubble witch saga and Solitair tales.

Yeah, I'm a looser.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

You're most certainly not a loser. :P And I have considered learning hobbies such as crocheting and the like, but that's a hobby that requires money and I'm really trying hard to avoid money right now. I'd like to buy my house this year, possibly a new vehicle by next winter, and if I'm really lucky, that drawing tablet.
chex

Post by chex »

Learn to cook. :P
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Hey now! I can cook. I just choose not to most of the time. Sandwiches are quick and easy and go a long way with very little money.
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Sandwiches rule!

As far as fun time wasting games, I prefer Kongregate.com or arcadecabin.com for fun little sandbox games. In fact, I think it was arcade cabin where I first saw NELG.....
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
chex

Post by chex »

I found NELG on a mommy board! :lol:
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

I found NELG when I was really bored and single and had wayyy too much time on my hands.
Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Post by Moe »

I haven't been to kongregate in a long time, used to play games on it alll the time
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Oh man, I actually completely forgot about kongregate! Good suggestion. :D