Assassin's Creed Unity/Rogue

Moe
Official NELG Headmaster Tech Guy of Awesomeness

Assassin's Creed Unity/Rogue

Post by Moe »

I haven't really gotten into an Assassin's Creed game since 2, and the last game I got excited for the release of was 3, but then I didn't like it as much as I had hoped I would.

Assassin's Creed 4 lost me within the first 30 minutes (I still plan to finish it though)

So, Ubisoft announced both Unity and Rogue for the same release date. To be honest, after the last two games, I don't know if I'm really all the excited for either of these two games.

Being a PC Gamer, I always look at the PC Spec Requirements, and for AC Unity, holy crap it's a very demanding game!!

I built my desktop at the beginning of summer, an my computer will barely be able to play it!
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you
are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
- Rachel Dawes, Batman Begins

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
that happens to everything else."
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Wesley
GOD

Re: Assassin's Creed Unity/Rogue

Post by Wesley »

You can throttle it down.

And I love backseat driving when Ninja plays Assasin's Creed. Like watching a cool TV show!
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Moe

Post by Moe »

I mean even the posted minimum requirements were ridiculously high
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing
- Ororo Munroe, X-Men
Wesley
GOD

Post by Wesley »

Yeah, funny how games are pushing that envelope. Forcing people to upgrade their technology. Better looking is not always more fun, but if they get the fun playability to go with the looks? That is a good combo.

I've even played little sandbox games on Steam that made my computer sweat! Why use 100% of the graphics if it is not needed? h a ha ha!
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Moe

Post by Moe »

I usually play the game at the highest my computer can comfortably run, I try even out graphics with frames per second. If my game runs lower than 30 fps, I lower the settings a bit.

Though my computer is a powerhorse, so I can usually play with the settings pretty high

- Ororo Munroe, X-Men