Big Red Button

Post any websites you find amusing here, or if you've only came here to plug your site then do it here.
Naesme
Twilight Fanboy

Re: Big Red Button

Post by Naesme »

rofl XDD
I am a friend and companion of the night. I rejoice in spilled blood and the baying of dogs. I wander among shades and tombs. I am Gorgo, and Mormo, of the thousand-faced moon. -The Touch of Satan
raiden676
Satan's Bitch
Location: Locked in my hotel room using my nightmares to build a wall from society.

Post by raiden676 »

I looked up some other really funny uncyclopedia topics.

In fact let's make this a game, a game of what's the best.
we will take two random topics and put them together to see which is the funniest uncyclopedia topic.

Let's take the inanimate sponge, and pencils.

Who's the best? You decide.
"Goodbye cruel world. I'm leaving you today. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye! Goodbye all you people, theres nothing you can say to make me change my mind...Goodbye."

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.
raiden676
Satan's Bitch
Location: Locked in my hotel room using my nightmares to build a wall from society.

Post by raiden676 »

Wierd...

We are the only ones who have posted to this topic....

I kind of like that.

How do you feel after that ice cube failure? No wait I think one was not enough. We should have dumped the whole cup of ice down your shirt.
"Goodbye cruel world. I'm leaving you today. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye! Goodbye all you people, theres nothing you can say to make me change my mind...Goodbye."

-Pink Floyd
Goodbye Cruel World
The Wall
Track 12.