Boondock Saints 2

Review all movies, new or old here! Lots of people on this forum like to talk about movies, so if you have a movie to discuss just make a topic for it! These topics will be full of SPOILERS!
Shay
recuerdame

Boondock Saints 2

Post by Shay »

I don't know about anyone else, but Boondock Saints is one of my top 5 favorite movies. In fact, I'd say it's second on the list, Fight Club being first. I'm effing STOKED about a second movie. It looks really good to me. Any thoughts or opinions?

Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day Movie Trailer
Wesley
GOD

Re: Boondock Saints 2

Post by Wesley »

HOLY CRAP! That looks like it might not suck! The first one was a 9.9 out of 10 and that is a hard act to follow. If this one succeeds, it will be worth every ounce of hype. It will go over bigger than The Matrix. Well, the sequels, anyway....
"Work hard, be humble and stay positive."

~ Donnie Yen ~
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Yeah I'm thrilled. I really hope it succeeds. When someone first told me they were coming out with a second one, I was a bit weary. But the trailer looks good. I called Sean as soon as I saw it and told him he's not allowed to make any plans on October 30th. xD
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Hmmm.... I never heard of these movies.
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

:shock: Boondock Saints is a MUST SEE movie. Go rent it now!
Clarence
Game Destroyer

Post by Clarence »

Holy crap!
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

Effing FINALLY! Boondock Saints is finally here in Lincoln. I am going tomorrow. :D
Shay
recuerdame

Post by Shay »

The movie was good, but not great. The first one was great. But then again, I didn't really expected the sequel to live up to the first. There were parts that were really good, and parts that were a little too corny and over-the-top. All in all, I'm really glad they incorporated the original cast. This was a major plus for me. I definitely recommend this movie, however it is one of those movies you must see the first to know what's going on in the second.